Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Legendary Homes Price Sheet Overview


Modular Home Prices Hi, I m Todd Rutledge, Builder/Owner for Legendary Homes located south of Jackson Michigan.  I would like to show you some ball park prices of what it costs to construct a modular home. Sign up for floor plans and price sheets by clicking this link.  For my price sheets I show all the costs involved with the construction of a new home.  I itemize it down so you can see exactly where the costs are going.  I do this to be upfront with you so you can see what costs there will be with doing a modular home and with the on site costs. Keep in mind if you are looking at a bigger floor plan then it s likely going to cost more then the price I show (unless you go with a different series).  If you go smaller then it s likely going to cost less.  There are many factors on if your home will cost the same as the price sheet shows.  This gives you a general idea and we can get more accurate costs together once we know more of what you want priced. Location can be a big f
http://bit.ly/1zlYDe8

No comments:

Post a Comment